Bahria University Aggregate Calculator
Table of content
Bahria University Aggregate Calculator
The medical college’s Admission Test (MCAT) is a compulsory test for all the Public and Private Medical Colleges of Pakistan. MCAT is a test that determines a student’s qualification or eligibility for admission to approved/recognized medical colleges in Pakistan or abroad to enter MBBS or BDS and other undergraduate medical courses.
The entry/aptitude test is MCQs based, and it includes subjects such as English, Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. The weightage from the test is 50% included in the aggregate.
By adding your marks to the BUMDC aggregate calculator, you can calculate your total percentage. In the appropriate box, enter your intermediate and aptitude test scores. After you’ve finished filling out the form, press the calculate button. In the aggregate box, you can check your final score/ aggregate.
Admission Application Process
Admissions are advertised in many of the country’s major newspapers and on the university and college websites. The prospectus and application form are available for Rs.2000/- from the college’s admission office. By mail, requests should be addressed to the Admissions Office and followed by a bank draft for Rs.2200 payable to Bahria University. Global and overseas candidates must enclose a bank draft in US currency on any bank branch in Karachi or Islamabad. BUMDC does not accept cheques or postal orders, or any cash via post.
Does Bahria University accept NTS?
Before admissions, students must have passed the Bahria University admission exam or the NTS – GAT general with a score of 50 in less than two years. (The HEC policy, as amended from time to time, shall apply.)
MBBS / BDS Age Limit for Admission
There is no age limit for admission in MBBS / BDS programs at BUMDC.
All applicants will be required to take the National Testing Service’s (NTS) college entrance exam. The entrance exam is an essential part of the admissions process. Overseas and foreign applicants with a minimum SAT II score of 550 in each of the three science subjects, biology, and chemistry, are exempt from the entrance exam as an alternative. They will be required to attend the interview directly.
- The entrance exam is held on-campus or at an advertised location.
- There will be questions from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English on the test (HSC level). The exam will be for 2 hours, consisting of a series of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for each subject.
- Each applicant is given an Entry Test Card before the test, including all of the required instructions.
- Without this card, candidates will not be able to access the examination hall.
- The results of the entrance exam are then posted on the University’s website.
Subject wise marks Weightage:
The entrance exam is divided into four sections: biology, chemistry, physics, and English. Scores are calculated using the following weight ages out of a total of 200 multiple-choice questions:
According to PMDC admission policy, the final merit list is based on the following criteria:
HSSC / Equivalent
SSC / Equivalent
Fee Structure of BUMDC for MBBS and BDS :
Interviews are conducted as part of verifying original credentials and meeting with candidates and their parents or guardians. Applicants are reminded that, although the interview occurs at the end of the admissions process, it is only one part of the overall process and contributes only a small portion of the overall score. Rarely is an applicant rejected purely based on his or her interview.
To create the final merit list, the relative weighting of all components of the admission process is added up. The top candidates on the merit list are invited to join the first-year MBBS class in writing. While no official waiting list is released, all remaining applicants remain on the list. Before starting classes, any dropouts are replaced by candidates on the waiting list, who are chosen based on merit.
Selected students must deposit the entrance fee, tuition fee, and other fees within the specified period to confirm their intent to join the college.
Are the students offered admission on a self-finance basis?
No, Admissions are strictly and purely based on merit.
Can a student apply for an overseas Pakistani seat?
These seats are only open to candidates who meet the requirements of becoming an overseas Pakistani. The BUMDC admissions office can provide more details on these seats.
There are several steps to apply online, which are described below,
How to Apply:
- Step 1: ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW’ and Create an Account
- Step 2: Check your email, click on the link received in the email, and set your Password.
- Step 3: Login to your Bahria University account with email and Password
- Step 4: Fill online form according to each given step & your fee voucher will be generated
- Step 5: Print out your Fee Voucher and Pay Admissions Processing Fee in any branch of Alfalah or Allied Bank
- Step 6: Print your Admission/Entry Test Slip
- Step 7: Take Computer Base Test (CBTs)
- Step 8: Your name will be in the Merit List uploaded by the University on https: www.bahria.edu.pk
- Step 9: Your interview date will be mentioned beside your name on the list, appear in the Interview.
- Step 10: Submit Admissions Fee (1st Semester)