JMDC Aggregate Calculator
Table of content
JMDC Aggregate Calculator
Medical or Dental Colleges require students to take the MCAT, or Medical Entry Test. Candidates applying for open merit seats in the First Year (MBBS) and all other types of seats must pass the Test with a minimum score of 60%. They will not be eligible for admission if students are unable to score 60% aggregate in their entry test.
The F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or similar level questions prescribed by the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education for the Entry Test address the following subjects:
Add your marks to the Jinnah Medical and Dental College JMDC aggregate calculator, then you can calculate your total aggregate percentage. In the appropriate box, enter your intermediate and aptitude test scores. Click on the calculate button After you’ve finished filling out the form. In the aggregate box, you can check your final score/ aggregate.
Important 2021 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Last Date of Form Submission expected in late Sep or in October
- Entry Test is expected in October
- Final Selection will be on Academic Record.
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 3,000/-
Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission:
The aptitude test consists of multiple choice questions MCQs in the subsequent subjects:
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (based in Intermediate Syllabus)
- English (Understanding and Vocabulary)
Organization that conducts the Test:
Jinnah Medical and Dental College is a public university and the test is conducted by NTS.
- MBBS, BDS, and Pharm-D
A several number of seats are available for each of the subsequent different types:
- Pakistan Nationals (Regional Students)
- Pakistan Nationals Resident Abroad (PNRA)
- Pakistani nationals who have exceeded their Higher School from abroad or those whose parents are working in foreign countries.
The minimum conditions for using different types of seats are as under:
- Intermediate Science (Premedical) Examination exceeded with 60% marks or previously mentioned from a known Pakistani Board of Intermediate Examination.
- A/O levels, American High School or equivalent examinations.
- Students who have finished their education outdoors in the Pakistan Intermediate system must obtain an equivalence certificate from the InterBoard Committee of Chairmen in Islamabad. Students must have a minimum of 60% score comparative to Pakistani HSC Premedical. You can also check the IBCC website www. IPCC. edu. pk for applications and information regarding equivalence.
- Native Pakistani Students are encouraged to appear in the JMDC Entry Test. A merit list is created, with the JMDC Entry Test weightage for 50% and the HSc (or equivalent) marks weightage 50%. Students at the top of the merit list will be called for an interview, during which they will be evaluated for abilities such as general knowledge, communication skills, general temperament, ambitions, and approach.
According to PMDC admission policy, the final merit list is based on the following criteria:
|2||HSSC / Equivalent||40%|
|3||SSC / Equivalent||10%|
- Marks achieved in the Intermediate Examinations and the Entrance Test, as well as the applicant’s performance in the interview, will be taken into consideration.
- For admission in medical college students applying for PNRA and Foreign seats are not required to sit for the exam.
Admission ProcedureOverseas candidates who completed their education outside of Pakistan but did not take the MCAT may apply SAT II scores to be equated with the MDCAT, with the following weightage as determined by the PMC: Biology (40%) + Chemistry (35%) + Physics (25%) Official SAT II scores must be sent directly to PMC by ETS using the code 9095. Apply to PMC for admission to Private Medical and Dental Colleges as soon as the MDCAT results are announced. Add “Jinnah Medical & Dental College, Karachi” as the college you wish to apply for MBBS and/or BDS program
- Foreigners/ Overseas Pakistani / Dual National students can also apply on local merit seats
- Check your name on the Merit List for Jinnah Medical & Dental
- College as issued by the PMC
- Keep checking JMDC website for your interview date & time
- Attend Interview at Jinnah Medical & Dental College as per your scheduled date/time.
- Copy HSC/FSc Mark Sheet (or IBCC equivalence)
- Copy SSC Marksheet (or IBCC Equivalence)
- Copy SSC Certificate (or IBCC Equivalence)
- 2 color photos taken in last 6 weeks
- Copy candidate CNIC (or B-Form if no CNIC)
- Copy of father (or guardian) CNIC
- Communication Skills – 40%
- Extra-Curricular Activities – 15%
- General Knowledge – 15%
- Financial Stability – 30%
- Copy of Bank Receipt Fees Challan
- Original HSC/FSc Mark Sheet (or IBCC equivalence)
- Original SSC Marksheet (or IBCC Equivalence)
- Original SSC Certificate (or IBCC Equivalence)