Poverty Eradication Initiative
Job Title: Medical Officer – Pediatrics Job in Poverty Eradication Initiative (PEI)(Karachi)
Job Description: PEI strive in partnership with community to develop a society based on three core values of sustainable human development: self esteem, freedom of choice and tolerance; a society where everyone has equal access to opportunities and justice irrespective of gender and status.
- MO is answerable to Head of clinical unit and through him, to the Medical Superintendent/CEO of the hospital.
- His/her job is full time & non-practicing.
- He/she will work under the supervision of in-charge of the unit
- Will follow the departmental SOPs
- Attends OPD, examine patients & either prescribe medicine or refer them to specialist for expert opinion or admission
Job Skills: Accurate Record Keeping, Counselling Skills, Official Assignments
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Total Positions: 10 Posts
Job Shift: Rotating
Job Type: Contract
Gender: No Preference
- Qualification Level: Bachelor
Degree Title: MBBS (fully recognized/registered by PM&DC)
Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Job Experience: 2 Years (Relevant experience in Paeds)
- Last Date To Apply: Mar 25, 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.rozee.pk.
Daily Medicos is a content hub that provides articles on Health & Wellness, prevention from diseases, Guidance for medical conditions, Healthy Nutritional tips, inspiration on mental health problems, and a Healthy living lifestyle!