LUMHS Aggregate Calculator
Table of content
LUMHS Aggregate Calculator
The Liaquat University of Medical Sciences (LUMHS) is a public medical university in Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. The Liaquat Medical College was previously known as the Liaquat Medical College. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences’ mission is to foster excellence in health, clinical education, and research by providing education and training to undergraduate and graduate medical and health science students.
Candidates applying for open merit seats in the First Year (MBBS) and all other types of seats must pass the Test with a minimum score of 60%. They will not be eligible for admission if students are unable to score 60% aggregate in their entry test.
Add your marks to the Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS) aggregate calculator, then you can calculate your total aggregate percentage. In the appropriate box, enter your intermediate and aptitude test scores. Click on the calculate button After you’ve finished filling out the form. In the aggregate box, you can check your final score/ aggregate.
Top Notch Education and Skills:
The university has made a significant contribution to the growth of the province and the country by providing excellent education and skills.
In compliance with the Admission Regulations of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, LUMHS shall conduct an Entry test session for admissions in MBBS/BDS Courses in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities of Sindh province, through National Testing Service (NTS). The test will be simultaneously conducted in the following cities of Sindh Province.
National Testing Service (NTS) conducts the LUMHS Entry Test:
According to PMDC, the candidate must have at least 70% marks in fsc/o-level. Candidates must obtain a minimum of 60% in the LUMHS Entry Test in order to get admission to any medical college in Sindh.
- It is mandatory for candidates Having domicile of Sindh Province to appear in the entry test for Admission in MBBS/BDS program in public & Private sector Medical Universities/Colleges of Sindh Province.
- A candidate must have passed intermediate / HSSC pre-Medical Group or equivalent Examination (e.g. A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with a minimum of 70% Unadjusted Marks, according to PMDC Admission Regulations 2018 (as amended on 30 May). However, those awaiting results may also apply.
- The mere participation in an Entry Test does not confer the right of admission to any Medical & Dental University/College. All admissions will be made in accordance with the allocation of seats at respective universities/colleges and strictly on the basis of merit.
Entry Test Pattern:
The F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or similar level questions prescribed by the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education for the Entry Test shall comprise a single Question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into following 04 (four) Sections:
- No negative marking shall be considered in the test.
- The duration of the test will be 150 Minutes.
- The Passing Marks shall be 60% ( i.e. 120/200) in the test.
Procedure to Apply
- Candidate has to download application form from the web site of LUMHS (www.lumhs.edu.pk) and shall forward along-with all required documents, Paid bank voucher Rs.2500/- (Nonrefundable as processing fee) and photo-state copy of Demand Draft in favour of Vice Chancellor LUMHS Jamshoro to Directorate of Admissions LUMHS, through TSC.
- The applications that are incomplete and those which are submitted after the last date will NOT be accepted
- No personal contacts will be entertained List of required documents
- Paid voucher or demand draft amounting to Rs.2500/-
- Copy of Demand Draft Rs. 50,000 and US $.11000
- Copy of Transcript / Marksheet of 10th Grade / O-Level
- Copy of Equivalence Certificate of 10th Grade / O-Level duly certified by IBCC
- Copy of Transcript / Marksheet of 12th Grade / A-Level
- Copy of Equivalence Certificate of 12th Grade / A-Level duly certified by IBCC
- Copy of NICOP and Passport of Candidate
- Copy of NICOP and Passport of Father
- Copy of Passport of candidate and father
- Copy of SAT-II / Foreign MCAT Certificate
- Evidence of Father / Mother working abroad (letter from employer)
- Passport size photograph of candidate (Recent)
- The online registration process for Entry Test is expected from September and continues till the start of October.
- Candidates have to fill online form available at National Testing Service (NTS) Website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given on the website of National Testing Service (NTS) for guidance to fill up the Online Application Form.