Searching for an International postdoctoral Fellowship program?. Here you are in right place. Germany is welcoming international students for Postdoctoral fellowships. This program is for Foreign students who have the motive to conduct research in any of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
There are various partnerships between the University of Bonn and other institutes in Asia, Latin America, and Africa. This will be a one- or two-semester fellowship. Furthermore, this foreign fellowship will be funded for a term of 3 to 12 months.
Bonn SDG Fellowships 2021 in Germany:
- University of Bonn
Level of Fellowship:
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Time period of Funding:
- From 3 months to 12 months
Advantages of Bonn SDG Fellowship 2021 in Germany:
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- A stipend of € 3,000 per month will be provided.
- Additional funds will be provided for family members (€ 250 to € 300)
- An allowance for research of up to € 500 / month will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Bonn SDG Fellowships 2021 in Germany:
- All international research candidates can apply for this fellowship in Germany.
- A candidate must be an international post-doctoral researcher.
- A candidate’s research and expertise must be from one of the areas of SDGs goals.
How can we Apply For Bonn SDG Fellowship 2021 in Germany?
- All interested candidates are instructed to apply along with the professor of the University of Bonn.
- An online application form is available on the official website.
- Required documents should be submitted in a PDF file format with a maximum of 8 pages.
Necessary required documents are:
- Research project outline.
- Reasons for the invitation of a fellow.
- Resume of an applicant.
- A financing plan.
- Outcome Plan of fellowship.
- All interested candidates can apply no later than May 31, 2021.
Daily Medicos is a content hub that provides articles on Health & Wellness, prevention from diseases, Guidance for medical conditions, Healthy Nutritional tips, inspiration on mental health problems, and a Healthy living lifestyle!