HEC Islamabad, Pakistan’s higher education commission, has launched a postdoctoral fellowship programmed for Ph.D. holders. Candidates who have not received a postdoctoral fellowship and who have received a placement letter from a related supervisor in one of the top 200 QS world ranking universities are eligible to apply.
On the HEC website’s research portal, applications can be submitted online. The online application must be submitted by April 15, 2021. The application will be processed based on the applicant’s online information and data. HEC reserves the right to reject an application at any stage if it contains any errors, omissions, or misrepresentation.
HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship program Phase-III Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Ph.D. degree holder from HEC recognized local or international university
- Must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university/DAI or public sector R&D organization (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology)
- Must not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship before
- Must not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date
- 5 years work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD
- Must have a placement letter in the top 200 QS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor
- Must have acquired requisite qualification on or before the closing date
How to apply for the HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship program
- Applicants are required to submit online application through research.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-7900 1334-01.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be processed. SAVED applications will not be considered.
Please visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/postdoc for detailed information.
The application will be processed on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicant. In case of any error/omission and misrepresentation, HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process at any stage without assigning any reason.