Attention! Another fully funded opportunity has recently been revealed. On March 15, 2021, the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Turkey Scholarships are pleased to announce a call for new applications for the years 2021-2022. The Programme is designed to provide educational opportunities for the academically meritorious students from member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue a full-time study for Undergraduate Students
This scholarship in Turkey is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. Participants from all over the world are welcome to apply. For foreign students, the courses are taught in English. Tuition fee waiver, living allowance, lodging, health care, a round-trip airfare will , a monthly stipend, and accommodation will be covered. Additionally, since the research mode of conduct will be Turkish, students will be exempt from taking a Turkish language course for approximately one year.
IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Turkiye Scholarships
- Scholars will be placed at different Turkish universities.
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
Duration of Degree Program:
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarship Program –4 to 6 years
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program — 2 years
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship Program – 4 years
Fields of Study:
- Agriculture Economy
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Art History
- Astronomy, Physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering, and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
- Geomatic Engineering
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
advantages of IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- Round airfare expenses will be provided.
- A full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- For the undergraduate program, a monthly stipend of up to 1800TL will be provided.
- For the Master’s program, a monthly stipend of up to 2100TL will be provided.
- For the Doctoral program, a monthly stipend of up to 2600TL will be provided.
- A scholar has to attend one Year Turkish Language Course that would be covered in the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for an undergraduate degree must have a high school certificate.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate.
- A candidate applying for a Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree or equivalent certificate.
- A candidate should not be receiving funding for education from any other source.
- A candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
How can you Apply For IsDB Turkey Scholarships? 2021-22:
- A candidate has to create an account before starting off the application on the application portal.
- A candidate should upload all required documents in the application.
- A candidate should provide appropriate information
- The application deadline for the IsDB-Turkye Scholarships is 15th April 2021.
For more information, visit:
Daily Medicos is a content hub that provides articles on Health & Wellness, prevention from diseases, Guidance for medical conditions, Healthy Nutritional tips, inspiration on mental health problems, and a Healthy living lifestyle!