Have you all heard the exciting news, not yet! so all of you with a dream to make a difference in the developing world, pay attention. We are welcoming international students to apply to the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021. It is an important part of the World Bank’s efforts to foster sustainable growth and shared prosperity in developing countries by investing in education, capacity building, and the development of human capital.
The JJ/WBGSP (Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program) is a foreign scholarship program that is fully funded.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22:
- United States of America
- World Bank Group
- Master’s Degree Level
Duration of JJWBGSP Scholarship Program:
- 2 years
Benefits of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22:
- Economy class air tickets
- Medical insurance
- Tuition fee waiver
- A monthly stipend
- Meal expenses
- Accommodation expenses
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cote d’Ivoire
- The Gambia, The
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Venezuela, RB
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Rep.
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22:
- International students from the above-mentioned countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must not hold dual nationality.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have 3 years of experience in a development-related field.
- A candidate must be good in physical and mental health.
How to Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021?
- All interested candidates must apply for the university program before applying to the program.
- After getting an unconditional letter from the university, a candidate is eligible to apply.
- The application would be filled out on the official website.
- Do read all the information on the official website before applying.
- The application deadline for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021 is 21st May 2021.