Hey! young Researchers, The McDonald Fellowship enables early-career multiple sclerosis researchers from low- and middle-income countries to work in a research institution outside of their own country. The fellowship provides a two-year grant of about £30,000 GBP per year to fund travel and living expenses, as well as a £2,000 GBP a year donation to the host organization.
Because of the COVID McDonald Fellowship, the year 2021 is eligible for both interactive and local study initiatives that follow the travel restrictions policies. Traveling participants will be instructed to complete their research studies in the host country.
McDonald Fellowships 2021:
- Can be Neighbouring country or the participant’s home country
- Institute can be outside the home country or institute of the participant’s home country
Eligible Degree Level:
Area of Research:
- Multiple Sclerosis
Duration of McDonald Fellowships 2021:
- 2 years
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2021:
This is a fully-funded fellowship opportunity. The fellowship will cover the following expenses.
- A fellow will be receiving £30,000 GBP per year living and travel expenses.
- A fellow’s institute will be receiving £2,000 GBP.
Eligibility Criteria of McDonald Fellowships 2021:
- International students from low or middle-income countries are eligible to apply for McDonald Fellowships 2021.
- A candidate has to be at least a Master’s student or PhD. or MD.
- A candidate is also eligible if he or she is working on multiple sclerosis in another country that is a low or middle-income country.
- A candidate’s research area must be multiple sclerosis.
- Since the application will be joint by the applicant and host institute, a candidate has to select before applying his or her host institute either in their home country or neighboring country if traveling is allowed.
How to Apply For McDonald Fellowships 2021?
- A candidate has to select his or her host institution, either in-home country or neighboring country if traveling is allowed.
- Before nomination, a candidate has to find a suitable project regarding multiple sclerosis.
- After that, a candidate has to fill out the application form online.
- At the end of the application, a candidate has to provide a supporting statement of the host institute.
- 3 reference letters will be required that referees should send at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- The application deadline for the McDonald Fellowship 2021 is June 30, 2021.