Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to The PEEF has announced the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship for the year 2021. The CMMS scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Ph.D. research in the following subject areas at one of the world’s Top 50 QS Ranked (Subject wise) universities. The deadline for submitting an application for the PEEF CMMS scholarship is March 31, 2021. The application form is available on the PEEF website for download.
Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile: however, a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK. Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
Subject Areas for PEEF CMMS Fully funded Ph.D. scholarship 2021
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.
A detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peetorg.pk/cmms.html
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF CMMS Ph.D. Scholarship in top 50 Universities of the world
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on March 31, 2021.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply for PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2021
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- The scholarship application form can be downloaded from https:llwww.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within the due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- To get admission to the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- The Last Date for the receipt of applications in the PEEF Office is March 31, 2021
Daily Medicos is a content hub that provides articles on Health & Wellness, prevention from diseases, Guidance for medical conditions, Healthy Nutritional tips, inspiration on mental health problems, and a Healthy living lifestyle!