Sindh government is providing scholarships to students in Sindh in the program named “Sindh School Education Scholarship Program”.
In the 3rd phase of the Sindh School Education Scholarship (SSESP) programme run by the Sindh Education Foundation, these scholarships are awarded throughout academic year 2021–22.
Introduction to Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2021
In 2017, the Sindh Education Foundation launched the “Sindh School Education Scholarship Program” (SSESP) to recognize and promote talented students from Sindh Province, with the aim of connecting them with quality institutions across Pakistan to pursue their post-primary education up to the higher secondary level. The School Edu Scholarship Program (SSESP) is a fully-funded scholarship program.
List of Eligible School and Colleges
- Sukkur IBA Community Colleges
- Community College, Ubauro
- Community College, Khairpur
- Community College, Dadu
- Community College, Naushahro Feroze
- Public Schools Managed by Sukkur IBA University
- IBA Public School, Hyderabad
- IBA Public School, Sukkur
- IBA Public School,Larkana
- NJV Higher Secondary School, Karachi
- Public School Gadap
- Public School Mirpurkhas
- Dr. A.Q Khan School System Ibrahim Campus Islamabad.
The basic indicators / selection criteria of awarding scholarships are:
- Applicant must be bona fide student of SE&LD or SEF schools and must studied at least 3 academic years in any SEF or SE&LD run School.
- Applicant’s father must possess the Domicile of Sindh.
- Student must qualify entry test of respective institution and selection is based on “OpenMerit”.
- Scholarship is offered to the meritorious students of Sindh subject to verification of credentials of students such as:
- School leaving certificate,
- Attendance Record of last 3 academic years
It is important to keep in mind that 2247 students (2017-19) were enrolled in the above-mentioned Partner Institutes as part of the SSESP, because the Government of Sindh, through the Sindh Education Foundation, is funding the programme.
Foundation bears all the expenses of students average per child per month of a scholar is 19,800, including all expenses such as:
- boarding & lodging fees,
- tuition fees, admission fees,
- monthly stipend PKR. 1,000.
- Uniforms, transportation cost,
- shoes, books, and other necessary articles for
- the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Education Welfare Scholarship 2021
- Applicant student must be studying in GradeVIII (bona fide) student of SE&LD School given he/she has studied in any SE&LD School for the last three academic years at least. GR Number and Photocopy of the GR Page attested by concerned District Education Officer (DEOt School Leaving Certificate/ Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission.
- The student must be a resident of respective divisions as mentioned above. Student s Form-B Father’s Domicile and copy of Father’s CNIC will be required at the time of admission.
How to apply for Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship
- The Registration Form (for the Entry Test} is available at http://njv.edu.pk/sef
- Applicants are required to attach Pay Order of Rs.500/ (non-refundable) as application processing fee, in favor of the concerned Institution’s Bank Account Title as given below:
- Account Title: Akhuwat NJV Operational fund
- Completely filled in the Registration form, duly endorsed by the concerned Head Teacher (as per the requirements contained therein) along with 8 passport size pictures and the original Pay Order must be submitted in the hard form at :
ADDRESS: NJV Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi by courier or by hand. In case the submitted Registration Forms are not duly filled in and/or fail to meet the requisite criteria, such Forms will be rejected.
The last date to apply for the Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship is April 14, 2021.