The Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been launched by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). Stat Bank Merit scholarships are available to the children of its OG-2 employees who are talented and intelligent. The State Bank of Pakistan will provide financial assistance to needy and deserving students who wish to pursue qualifications at the intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
The scholarship is available to students studying in any discipline in Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and diploma courses (minimum 6 months duration). Candidates for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 must submit their application forms along with all necessary documents. The deadline for submitting a scholarship application is March 15, 2021
State Bank Merit Scholarship 2021 Monthly Stipend Rates
- PKR: 6,160/- for Intermediate students – 200 Scholarships
- PRK: 7,840/- for Graduate Students – 100 Scholarships
- PKR: 11,200/- for Postgraduate Students – Unlimited Scholarships
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit scholarship 2021
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with minimum B Grade or obtained a minimum 60% marks in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses).
- In the case of GPA/CGPA grades, the student must provide the certificate from the relevant institution mentioning the grading policy with equivalent percentage marks.
- The candidate must be registered in an educational institution after 2018.
- The student must not be getting any scholarship from any other source.
- The duration of the course must be mentioned in the application form.
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
How to apply for State Bank SBP Merit Scholarship 2021
The application form for the scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf the last date to apply for the scholarship is March 15, 2021. The filled application form can be submitted to Mr. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.