STSI receives applications for the award of Laptop / Tabs & Scholarships 2021-22. Standard Testing Service Islamabad is offering 100 Laptops and 100 scholarships of worth to the 8th Class, Matric, and Intermediate students. Scholarships and a laptop programme are available to DAE students. Selected candidates will be paid PKR 10,000/- for their efforts.
Students can apply for both the laptop and scholarship programmes independently. Separate forms will be filled out for the Laptop and STSI Scholarship programmes. The test must be carried out. Students must score a minimum of 50 on the test to be eligible for the scholarship, which is worth a total of 100 points. The deadline for STSI Laptop and Scheme applications is March 12, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
Students from any of the following category can apply:
- Middle pass
- Matric (9th,tenth) Students
- Intermediate (1st year, 2nd year) Students
- A candidate should have Punjab Domicile/B-Form
STSI Laptop and Scholarship scheme 2021
In Phase-I of session 2021-22, STSI is offering
- 100 Scholarships (Ten Thousand Rupees)
- 100 laptops
How to apply for STSI Laptop and Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Applications can be submitted online.
- Submit separate forms for Scholarship and Laptops
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- No TA/DA will be awarded.
Applications can be submitted online latest by March 12, 2021
Apply online at : http://stsi.org.pk/contents/index.aspx