New Jersey is a northeastern United States state surrounded by New York on the north and northeast, the Atlantic Ocean on the east and south, and Delaware and Pennsylvania on the west. With 8.92 million persons as of 2019, the state is the fourth-smallest by area but the 11th most populous.
New Jersey is known as “The Medicine Chest of the World” because of its prominence in the biopharmaceutical and med-tech industries. Novartis, Merck & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novo Nordisk, and Bayer Healthcare are among the state’s 14 leading pharma firms. New Jersey also has a highly educated workforce, with a high proportion of scientists.
List Of Pharmaceutical Companies In New Jersey
A list of pharmaceutical, biotech, and life sciences firms in New Jersey can be found in this article. A brief description of each firm is also included, as well as contact information.
1. Ajanta Pharma USA Inc.
Ajanta Pharma USA Inc., based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ajanta Pharma Ltd that is committed to delivering quality generic drugs to patients, through collaboration with its industry partners.
- Address: One Grande Commons, 440 US Highway 22 East, Suite 150, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- Tel: +1 908 252 1165
- Fax: +1 908 393 5505
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ajantapharmausa.com
2. Akrimax Pharmaceuticals
A pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products with unique and meaningful clinical advantages that improve the lives of patients.
- Address: 11 Commerce Drive, 1st Floor Cranford, NJ 07016 USA.
- Tel: (908) 372-0506
- Website: www.akrimax.com
AustarPharma, LLC is an emerging and innovative pharmaceutical company with focus on drug delivery and generic drug products.
- Address: 18 Mayfield Ave, Edison, NJ 08837, United States
- Tel: 732-225-2930
- Fax: 732-225-6334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.austarpharma.com
4. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
A global company whose mission is to improve people’s lives in areas of eye health (Bausch + Lomb), gastrointestinal diseases (Salix Pharmaceuticals) and dermatology (Ortho Dermatologics).
- Address: 400 Somerset Corporate Blvd., Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- Tel: (866) 246-8245
- Website: www.bauschhealth.com
An American health care company that focuses each day on delivering transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to millions of people with hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders, and other chronic and acute medical conditions.
- Address: 95 Spring Street New Providence, NJ 07974
- Tel: (800) 422-9837, (224) 948-1812
- Fax: (800) 568-5020
- Website: www.baxter.com
6. Bristol-Myers Squibb
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines in several therapeutic areas, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis and psychiatric disorders.
- Route 206, Lawrenceville, NJ (New Jersey Corporate HQ, R&D, Finance, Legal, HR)
- Princeton Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ (Commercial, Global Product Development & Supply, R&D, Enabling Functions)
- Hopewell, New Jersey (R&D)
- New Brunswick, New Jersey (R&D)
- Nassau Park, West Windsor, New Jersey (Information Management, Accounting
- Tel: 1-800-332-2056
- Website: www.bms.com
7. Celgene Corp
A global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide.
- Address: 86 Morris Avenue Summit, NJ 07901
- Tel: (908) 673-9000
- Website: www.celgene.com
8. Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc.
One of the world’s leading supportive cancer care companies.
- Address: 170 Wood Avenue South, 5th Floor -Iselin, NJ 08830
- Tel: +1 732-603-2800
- Fax: +1 732-744-1088
- Email: info-HTU@helsinn.com
- Website: www.helsinn.com
9. Immunomedics, Inc.
A leading, innovative biopharmaceutical company dedicated to building, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing a highly differentiated portfolio of biologic therapies for the treatment of cancer, autoimmune, and other serious diseases.
- Address: 300 The American Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- Tel: (973) 605-8200
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.immunomedics.com
10. Johnson & Johnson
An American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company that strives to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
- Address: One Johnson & Johnson Plaza, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08933
- Tel: (732) 524-0400
- Website: www.jnj.com
11. Kedrion Biopharma
An international company that collects and fractionates blood plasma to produce and distribute plasma-derived therapeutic products for use in treating and preventing serious diseases, disorders and conditions such as hemophilia, Primary Immune Deficiency and Rh sensitization which can lead to hemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn.
- Address: 400 Kelby Street, 11th Floor Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Tel: 1-855-353-7466, 1-201-242-8900
- Fax: 1-201-422-8913
- Website: www.kendrion.us
12. Tris Pharma, Inc.
Tris Pharma, Inc. is one of the top five privately-owned specialty pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. with a focus on the development of pharmaceutical science and technology-based products.
- Address: 2031 US Highway 130, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- Tel: (732) 940-2800
- Fax: (732) 940-2855
- Website: www.trispharma.com
13. US Pharma Lab, Inc.
US Pharma Lab Inc. designs manufacture and markets vitamin and supplement ingredients such as amino acids, botanical extracts, and minerals.
- Address: 1300 Airport Road, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
- Tel: 1-888-296-8775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.amolpharmaceuticals.com
14. Validus Pharmaceuticals
A drug manufacturing company focused on acquiring, reformulating, and marketing prescription products in specialty therapeutic areas.
- Address: Validus Pharmaceuticals LLC, 119 Cherry Hill Road – Suite 310, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Phone: 973-265-2777
- Website: www.validuspharma.com
15. Merck & Co., Inc.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for today and the future.
- Address: 2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- Tel: 1-908-740-4000
- Website: www.merck.com
16. Nostrum Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Nostrum Pharmaceuticals is engaged in the formulation and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products and controlled-release, orally-administered, branded and generic drugs.
- Address: 1370 Hamilton Street, Somerset, NJ 08873
- Phone: 732 543 2440
- Fax: 732 246 7215
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.nostrumpharma.com
17. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
A global healthcare company based that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
- Address: One Health Plaza, East Hanover, NJ 07936-1080, United States
- Tel: +1 862778 8300
- Fax: +1 973781 8265
18. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp., Morris Plains Plant
- Address: 220, East Hanover Avenue, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 United States
- Tel: +1 973 796 2900
- Fax: +1 973 796 2994
- Website: www.pharma.us.novartis.com
19. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
An Indian multinational pharmaceutical company that manufactures and sells generics, branded generics, over-the-counter (OTC) products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) primarily in India and the United States.
- Address: 2 Independence Way, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Tel: (609)720-9200
- Fax: (609)514-1155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sunpharma.com/usa
20. SunGen Pharma
SunGen Pharma, LLC is a privately held specialty pharmaceutical company which develops, contracts manufacturers, and sells pharmaceutical finished products.
- Address 1: 303C College Rd East, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Address 2: 9 Deerpark Dr, Suite J-10, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- Phone: (609) 606-1060
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sungenpharm.com
21. Prolong Pharmaceuticals
A mature, privately held biotech company that develops products used to treat several diseases and their debilitating comorbidities associated with reduced quality of life, increased medical cost, and significant mortality.
- Address: 1 Cragwood Road, Suite 203, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 USA
- Tel: 908-444-4660
- Fax: 908-444-4661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.prolongpharma.com
22. PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
A US pharmaceutical company focused on the development of orally administered small molecule drugs that regulate gene expression by targeting post-translational control (PTC) mechanisms in orphan diseases.
- Address: 100 Corporate Court, South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2449
- Tel: 908 222 7000
- Fax: 908 222 7231
- Website: www.ptcbio.com
23. Vertical Pharmaceuticals
Vertical Pharmaceuticals supplies branded prescription and over-the-counter products, specializing in neuroscience and women’s health.
- Address: 400 Crossing Blvd., Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
- Phone: 908-809-1300
- Fax: 908-809-1399
- Website: www.verticalpharma.com
24. Vertice Pharma
Vertice Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes high-quality and affordable pharmaceutical products through its operating companies.
- Address: 630 Central Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974
- Tel: 1-877-530-1633, 1-877-437-8567 –
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.verticepharma.com
25. WG Critical Care
WG Critical Care, LLC is a fully integrated injectable pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey that focuses on providing hospitals and specialty markets with a reliable supply of critical care products.
- Address: 120 Route 17 North, Paramus, New Jersey 07652
- Phone: 1-888-493-0861
- Fax: 1-414-434-6680
- Website: www.wgcriticalcare.com